Friday, January 30, 2009

A New Year

well i was holding to a large measuring cup
Full of assorted stolen liquors.
The hosts had gotten busy with this, own ends,
and i had none. I found my friend, who had started
a second Scotch whisky bottle. “We’ll still drink and will”
Smashing out containers.

Seemly though one and she would not quit, or know well enough,
Speaking flings ‘you sure disappointed about my friend’ mid-length black hair and trendy cuts of cloth she wore, -was she the one i made speak Russian?
being rightly so i took to the road of self-deprecation, ya, you still
are, so, i’m an asshole? Why don’t you just hit me Huh?
She did with two mild punches to my chest, giggling
slightly, coyly ‘your turn’
and thus slapped her with conviction, across her short face.
She now cries out ‘you don’t slap girls’
oh? Ya well i just did. And now,
she walks off, and i can get along.

No comments:

Post a Comment